I thought I would let you in on why I love pink. So a little back story...
I have always had an on and off relationship with pink since I was a kid.
Pink was my favorite color at the age of 6. I had a pink pony backpack, that I wore every day.
When I got older, Pink was all of a sudden not cool. Pink was childish and too girly.
It did not really feel like me. I was all about those sweat pants.. ahah.
I was a weird kid.
Flash forward till today. I’m wearing a pink tee, I have a pink notebook in front of me and a number of pink pens.
My pencil case is pink. It’s like I’m trying to make up for lost time.
All the years that I did not wear pink #pinkforever
Why I love PINK :
- It’s such a fun and girly color
- Pink just makes me happy
- It makes me think of flowers, which also make me happy
- It makes me think of my favorite candy “Pink Sour Skulls”
You can find them at Ikea if you don’t know what I’m talking about
- I also love a pink blush, it just makes me look more awake.
- I love the movie “Pretty in Pink”, I’m all about those 80s movies and soundtracks
- Pink is the color of romance and love, and I’m such a romantic.
Raise your hands if you have seen “Pride and Prejudice” more than 4 times.
I lied I think I have probably watched it 6 times :p
I would love to know more about you. So what’s your favorite color and why?
( I do have more colors I love, but pink is def. one of them.)
Get the Look :